KN95 (N95 Type) Face Mask - Box of 25
- Usually Ships in 3 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 15 units
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
Swiftwell Protective Face Mask Model NM-10 is a N95 style face mask that is an FDA-EUA approved respirator. This allows this mask model to be used by healthcare professionals in healthcare settings. As such, it can be noted as a non-NIOSH approved N95 face mask as authorized by the FDA and CDC specification guidelines including the NPTLL (NIOSH) International Assessments for Bacterial Filtration Efficiency.
Multiple tests for the Swiftwell mask Model NM-10 have been performed by accredited and certified independent testing facilities. The Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) test is performed on filtration materials and devices that are designed to provide protection against biological aerosols, such as face masks, surgical gowns, caps, and air filters.
Swiftwell NM-10 face mask has passed the N95-BFE test procedures achieving a rating for Bacterial Filtering Efficiency for a mean particle size (MPS) of 3.0 ± 0.3 μm > 99.7% for filtering efficiency. Click here to read more about our certifications.
Model NM-10 N95 Style Face Mask with elastic ear loops is light and comfortable and conforms to NPTLL fit and wear standards. The 3D construction profile of the mask is designed to fit the contours of the wearer’s face low and firmly enough to allow adequate space above the mask for medical googles or general eyewear with no sight interference. The mask nose guard’s internal woven metal plate is user adjustable and is simple to adjust.
- Outer Layer Fabric 1: 100% Non-Woven Polypropylene (hypoallergenic) 70 gsm
- Inner Layer Fabric: 100% Melt-Down Polypropylene (hypoallergenic) 25 gsm
- Outer Layer Fabric 2: 100% Non-Woven Polypropylene (hypoallergenic) 50 gsm
- EN 149: 2001+ A1: 2009 Performance Standard for European CE Mark - FFP3 Rating
- ASTM F2101 and EN 14683 Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask Materials: ≥99.7% - Tested by Accredited and Certified USA testing Labortory
EN 14683 Differential Pressure Breathability Test (Delta P): <11.0 mmH2O/cm2
- Test TEB-APR-STP-0059 (National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory). Correlated with NIOSH test method.